Monday, January 12, 2015

Guitar teacher nearly gave up on Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift's guitar teacher nearly gave up on her.
Ronnie Cremer, a computer technician, first taught the 'Shake It Off' hitmaker how to play the instrument and whilst she was a "good student", he thought her parents were just playing a "joke" on him.
He shared: "The first couple months, I thought it was a joke. I thought, here's a bunch of rich people ...
"But in all honesty, I thought she was a pretty good student."
Ronnie was also keen on making a website for the budding artist but claims that the 25-year-old singer's mother, Andrea, made it difficult, resulting in him eventually stopping teaching Taylor.
He said: "That was eventually what led me to part ways with Andrea, because she was just like a bull in a china shop.
"If you didn't drop what you were doing to work on whatever Taylor wanted, she would lose her mind."
Ronnie also opened up about Taylor's home life, claiming that her parents had a "weird dynamic".
He explained: "They didn't have a good relationship, the mother and father.
"[Scott] used to tell me... 'I got a wife that doesn't love me. I'm trying to help my daughter out, and do all the right things, and my wife could care less.' So it was a weird dynamic."
The local musician also claimed that Taylor was forced to eat salads whilst her brother, Austin, enjoyed junk food.
He told the New York Daily News: "Her brother Austin, who was a little chubby at the time - he's not that now - he wanted Taco Bell.
"Taylor said, 'I want Taco Bell, too.' And her mother went out and got Taco Bell, but only gave it to Austin because she said, 'Nobody wants to see a fat pop star.' She said that to Taylor. So Taylor had to eat a salad."

No comments:

Post a Comment